How to Get 26+ on TOEFL Speaking Online Course
The 'How to Get 26+ on TOEFL Speaking' course covers each individual skill that must be mastered for TOEFL (like pronunciation, intonation, and grammar etc.).
The 'How to Get 26+ on TOEFL Speaking' online course is our ultimate resource - this is the practice material already used by the hundreds of students of our Group Lessons and expensive Private Lessons as complementary study material - and not only has it received great positive feedback, but it is also being updated as we improve and refine our methods of teaching.
The course curriculum covers:
- TOEFL Speaking Study Plan
- Review of Strengths and Weaknesses
- TOEFL Speaking Basics
- Resources to facilitate Immersion
- Lots of Example Responses
- Practice material to improve Fluency
- Words and Phrases
- Spoken Grammar
- Intonation for TOEFL Speaking
- How to Improve Speaking Speed
- Master Rules for each Speaking question
- Final Review - Put Everything Together
- TOEFL Speaking Practice Questions
- Examples of Private Lessons
... and much, MUCH more.
The completion of the entire course will require at least two weeks of daily, sustained practice.